Has Left the Building
gets 22K hits on Google
3. Disney's "Lilo and Stitch,"
will feature 5 Elvis tunes and
a new version of "Burning
Love" by Wynonna.
Las Vegas - Elvis in-depth
5. El Vez, "the Latin Elvis,"
discography includes "Graciasland"
and "Misery Tren."
6. The official Elvis site has
7. British TV chef Nigella
Lawson featured Elvis's fried
peanut butter and banana
sandwiches on "Nigella Bites"
8. Florida company was granted
rights by EPE Inc to use
Elvis's image on its cellular
phone face plates
Countries that have issued an
Elvis postage stamp now includes the Central
African Republic, St. Vincent and the Malagasy
11. With 600,000 people visit
every year, making it second only to the White
House. Half of the visitors are under the age of
Presley remade herself into a successful
actress and looking to produce a Broadway play
13. A book called "The Inventory of the Estate of
Elvis A. Presley" is currently in its second
14. Documentary film "Schmelvis: Searching for the
Jewish Roots" will
debut on Bravo cable network.
15. The number of officially registered Elvis
impersonators in the United States is up to
remembered as Elvis' favourite co-star
17. The "Elvis Presley 6 Figure Series:
Aloha from Hawaii" by X Toys.
18. Mike Powell, an Elvis impersonator from Texas,
started a "support page" to provide online sales
of Elvis jumpsuits
19. Gyrating hips.
20. A Virginia furniture manufacturer releasing The
Elvis Presley Collection that includes large "Love
Me Tender" bed and the "Burning Love" heart-shaped
21. At the Graceland Wedding Chapel in Las Vegas,
weddings cost $55 to $225, but having an Elvis
impersonator officiate will cost $495.
22. A Texas A & M professor has written "The Tao of
Elvis," described as "the first attempt to
illustrate Elvis's Taoist nature and interpret his
never-ending search for purpose and meaning."
23. Today marks the release of the CD "Karaoke:
Songs Made Famous By Elvis Presley."
The book, "Are You Hungry Tonight?: Elvis'
Favorite Recipes," features recipe for Elvis &
Cilla's wedding cake
25. "Suspicious Minds," his last No. 1 single.
that sexy sneer that only could do so well
27. The pine oaks in front of
are featured in the book, "America's Famous and
is a major pilgrimage for members of the Hells
29. The National Archives with more than 9 million
photographs. The one of
President Richard Nixon shaking hands with
Elvis, December 1970 is the most requested
30. Eminem lashed out at Elvis fans on his new CD.
31. U2 - spiritual descendants.
32. Bill Clinton's Secret
Service code name: Elvis. When he played the
sax on "The Arsenio Hall Show," the song was
33. "Be Elvis! A Guide to Impersonating the King" by
Rick Marino on Amazon.com.
34. You can buy a genuine piece of
Elvis' hair saved by his barber, Fred Stoll,
in 1970. The price: $695.
35. Elvis' girlfriend
June Juanico back in 1955 still talking about
it while insisting they never did "the wild
36. Cybill Shepherd
still talking about her date with Elvis in Memphis
back in 1972. She said: "He was gorgeous then, and
I didn't look so bad either."
Lisa Marie Presley managed to put a new twist
on her dad's rebelliousness and spirituality by
marrying Michael Jackson & joining the Church of
38. Elvis' FBI file
are on the Internet. Most of the papers concern
extortion plots against "The King" and his bizarre
contacts with Nixon and J. Edgar Hoover.
39. Among the 425 books about Elvis on Amazon are
several cookbooks and
"Christmas with Elvis."
40. The Flintstones in "Viva Rock Vegas."
41. "100 Greatest Rock & Roll Moments on TV" #2
Elvis's 1968 Comeback Special with
The Beatles on "The Ed Sullivan Show" was #1
42. The cellblock performance clip from
"Blue Hawaii" on late-night cable TV.
ElvisPresleyNews.com top five at
45. In the current voting for the United Kingdom's
favorite No. 1 song of all-time,
is No. 9.
46. The closing riff of "a hunka hunka burning
47. Radio Two, a popular station in Belgium,
announced to play nothing but Elvis records for 24
hours in August
48. "Blue Christmas."
49. A new musical
"jukebox" program for Palm handheld devices called:
Emergency patients at Medical Center in Memphis
are sent to the Elvis Presley Memorial Trauma
51. "Tervetuloa Suomen Elis-kerho" - The Official
Elvis Presley Fan Club of Finland.
52. "The First Church of Jesus Christ, Elvis."
53. The Elvis fan club of Ireland has raised more
than $200,000 for charity. Its mission is "Keeping
the name 'Elvis Presley' alive"
54. A lengthy article was on the Internet regarding
this question: "Was
Elvis Presley Welsh?"
55. "You ain't never caught a rabbit and you ain't
no friend of mine."
56. Elvis still holds the record for most chart
singles, most Top 10 singles and most weeks at #1 Only the
Beatles had more #1 hits.
movie debut, at age 10, was kicking Elvis in the
shin in "It Happened at the World's Fair."
58. Recent posting on the "Elvis Tales" Web site: "I
am from Iran. I just want to say that Elvis is G*d
in my country and one of the main reasons that I
came to America."
The world "Elvis" is an
anagram for "lives."
Even Ivy-League Princeton University has an Elvis
Web site, called "Pelvis."
61. David Letterman did a Top 10 list of "Things
Elvis Would Say if He Came Back" #10: "I've been
dead for 30 years and I still look better than
The Flying Elvi, the 10-member skydiving team
featured in "Honeymoon in Vegas," is still
available for hire.
63. The B-sides.
64. University of Arkansas released "All Shook Up:
Collected Poems about Elvis" with works by Joyce
Carol Oates & Charles Bukowski.
65. Bob Meyer is the founder of "Americans for
Cloning Elvis" Thousands have signed his petition
66. Elvis Costello.
67. The opening chant of "Blue Suede Shoes."
69. The "Aloha from Hawaii" special on DVD.
70. "The Elvis Presley Scholarship Fund" at the
University of Memphis.
Shooting out the
72. The "ugh!" between "I'm in love" and "I'm all
73. "Elvis-style seasonings" includes Jailhouse Rock
(BBQ), King Creole (Cajun) and GI Blues
The Sun Studios
Libertyland, the Memphis
amusement park that Elvis rented out
late at night for his friends.
76. Bruce Springsteen jumping the
fence at Graceland.
77. The Overton Park Shell in Memphis,
where Elvis first performed.
78. The opening notes of "Jailhouse
79. The laughing "Are You Lonesome
The Grammy-winning gospel recordings.
81. The movie "2000 Miles from Graceland"
proof that EPE Inc will green-light anything
the role model for all posses
The Tennessee Karate Institute, where Elvis worked
out, stages a memorial tournaments
85. "That's Alright Mama," his first 45, and
possibly still the best
86. "In the Ghetto" Elvis' plea for racial
87. Col Tom Parker, his manager. No fiction writer
could invent a character like that.
88. The Loudermilk Boarding House in Cornelia,
has more than 30K pieces of Elvis collectibles.
One being "Elvis' Toenail" that the owner picked
up on a tour of Graceland.
89. "50,000,000 Elvis Fans Can't Be Wrong."
90. Erin Brockovich has a life-sized Elvis statue
inside her front door.
Andy Warhol's paintings of Elvis.
92. The Pennsylvania Lottery's Elvis instant game
93. Sotheby's auctioned a jukebox given by RCA
to Elvis with 50 of his hit singles for $60,000
"Elvis Day by Day"
faithfully reconstructs it all
- now more than ever.
96. KrispyKreme doughnuts has Elvis as its fan
97. Giving away Cadillacs
to friends and strangers - how cool is that?
Rock 'n' roll like
Elvis, can never die.
99. 31 years after his death, he still sells copies
of the Daily News.
100. Thankyou - Thankyouverymuch