Famous Elvis Quotes Famous Elvis Poem Quotes by Elvis Presley – Elvis Poem Music should be something that makes you gotta move inside and outside Music is like religion when you experience them both it should move you… Elvis
Ain’t nowhere else in the world where you can go from driving a truck to driving a Cadillac overnight
- I didn’t know what I wanted to do as a kid. But I used to pray to God that I’d amount to something some day. I never dreamed that something like this would happen.
- Just because you look good don’t mean you feel good.
- Folks always look good in their coffins.
- The most beautiful thing in the world to me is a baby lookin’ as pretty as her mama
- It’s not how much you have that people look up to you it’s who you are.
- I never believed that anything was a coincidence. There’s a reason for everything that happens dreams tells us that we’ve got to be smart enough to interpret
- When you let your head get too big it’ll break your neck.
- A person’s eyes tell you more that their words I’m sort of getting tired of being Elvis Presley.
- The image is one thing and the human being is another. It’s very hard to live up to an image
- The world is more alive at night it’s like God ain’t looking I don’t believe that death is the end.
- Re-incarnation has gotta be real – it explains a lot about why people are the way they are.
- You can’t breathe or even go to the bathroom without them knowin’ about it.
- I never hated anything so much in my life as I have the army. It’s an excellent experience.
It let’s you find out how other people think and live.
- Gospel music is the purest thing there is on this earth
- People who read sex into my music have dirty minds.
- I’ve always lived a straight, clean life.
- I don’t set any kind of bad example. My music appeals to teenagers because it’s strongly emotional.
- When rock-n-roll dies out another type of emotional music is going to take its place.
- Then I can sit on my back porch at Graceland and remember the good ol’ days.
- I believe in the Bible. I believe that all good things come from God.
I don’t believe I’d sing the way I do if God hadn’t wanted me to.
- Music should be something that makes you gotta move inside and outside
Music is like religion when you experience them both it should move you Rock and Roll music
- I don’t think it’ll ever die completely out because they’re gonna have to get something mighty good to take its place.
- My songs are a way of caressing people with my voice
- I like acting better that I do TV because if you goof in a movie you can go back and take it over.
- Hollywood had lost sight of the basics. They’re a lot of fancy talkers who like to pigeonhole you.
- Only the only thing worse than watchin’ a bad movie is bein’ in one.